The Center for Caregiver Advancement (CCA) is the largest provider of training for long-term care workers in California. Our mission is to build the workforce of highly trained caregivers that many Californians can’t live without. We champion training for all caregivers and work to make it universally accessible. We believe that trained caregivers should be respected and valued professionals, as they have proven to enhance the quality of life and save money for our overburdened healthcare system. Our efforts create jobs and upward mobility for the millions of people who are needed as caregivers in California. With the wave of the baby boomers in or approaching retirement age, 10,000 people will turn 65 every day for the next 15 years, which creates systemic pressures and the need for growth of the long-term care workforce. CCA is working to enhance the skills of direct care workers, who are predominantly women of color and immigrants, that are needed to support this diverse aging population.
Through advocacy work with many stakeholders in the aging community and our union partner, SEIU Local 2015, we are poised to participate in the building of an IHSS career pathways system that has been funded in the state budget.
Date of Issuance or Revision: 12/5/2021
Employment Status: Full-Time Exempt
Reports to: President & CEO or designee
Position Summary: The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for leading the ongoing administration and development of our CRM platform, Salesforce. This individual should be comfortable and confident in navigating the Salesforce platform, troubleshooting issues, and supporting implementations. The administrator will be a key team member supporting projects including, but not limited to data migration/management. In addition to working with external partners, the Salesforce Administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to gain a solid understanding of their processes and needs. The Salesforce Administrator must possess strong project management skills, analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, great interpersonal skills, and an ability to think from the user’s perspective. The Salesforce Administrator is the point of contact for users within the organization who have questions or need to be trained on a certain Salesforce features specific to CCA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works as the main System Administrator for handling the work environment of Salesforce with multiple users.
- CRM data management, including mass export/import, de-duplication and record merging, reporting, and dashboard development
- Manages all executive functions, such as maintenance of user accounts, and records.
- Hands-on configuration of all features including user management, profiles, permissions, security, workflows, and other 3rd party applications.
- Collaborate with the third-party development team and develop custom solutions.
- Checks for restrictions on user accounts for vital data accessibility.
- Takes care of the removal of redundancy and duplicity of user accounts.
- Provides training to users in the organization.
- Program management and coordination while organizing the assessment, extension, and conclusion of new requests for development.
- Communicates regularly with internal departments on various requests and projects impacting the database.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining reports in Salesforce.com and extracting insights from data for the organization.
- Responsible for staying up to date on new Salesforce developments to identify process improvements.
- Ensures high priority updates are installed from Salesforce.
- Run quarterly database maintenance reports.
- Create and maintain archive for field history tables.
- Support the organization by identifying opportunities for process improvement and automation.
- Gather detailed organization requirements and offer recommended solutions.
- Work with Program leads to establish regional/functional priorities, implement prioritized enhancements within budget.
- Ensure individual compliance with all CCA policies and procedures including IT and Security.
- Follow established governance processes and standards.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as Salesforce administrator, project manager, or business analyst.
- 1 year project management experience or certification.
- Well versed in Salesforce, for handling various business-related issues.
- Current Salesforce Administrator certification required.
- Understanding of data and data migration methodologies.
- Previous experience as a significant contributor to a new instance of Salesforce implementation at least once, or participation in large-scale projects in existing Salesforce instances highly desirable.
- Possess great data administration skills to retain data arrangement and easily accessibility.
- Be capable of effectively analyzing data accumulated from multiple sources.
- Strong problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- Possess proficiency in interacting with people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interact and communicate courteously and tactfully with managers, co-workers, students, vendors, and stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a team environment, use tact and diplomacy and exhibit problem solving skills, as well as multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Possession of valid CA Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Strong commitment to social and economic justice.
- Commitment to the goals, mission, and values of CCA.
Extent of Supervision Received: Operates independently on routine assignments. Minimal supervision should be required for the person who is handling the essential functions of this position in a competent manner. Moderate supervision with minimal instruction may be required for special non-routine projects. Exercises a high degree of independent initiative and decision-making.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment: Employees must recognize that working in the non-profit environment is demanding work, which sometimes requires working long or irregular hours.
- Occasionally required to stand.
- Occasionally required to walk.
- Continually required to sit.
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl.
- Continually required to talk or hear.
- Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard.
- Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items less than 25 pounds.
- Occasionally exposure to outside weather conditions.
- Specialized equipment, machines, or vehicles used consists of general office equipment such as computer, printer, telephone, calculator, keyboard, fax machine.
Salary and Benefits: $85,000 – $100,000/annualized based on experience. Excellent benefits including 100% employer paid medical, dental & vision for team member and eligible dependents, defined benefit pension plan and 401K plan. Company also offers a generous time off holiday schedule. Vacation and sick leave also available.
EEO Statement: At the Center for Caregiver Advancement (CCA) we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our community. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and staff. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the communities we serve.
members of the LGBTQ+ community. CCA will consider for employment qualified applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with California Fair Chance Act and local Fair Chance Initiatives for Hiring Ordinances.
The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. CAA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to compliance with all fair employment practices.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at (213) 985-1508.