- Champion training for all caregivers and make it universally accessible
- Create a higher standard of care
- Help seniors and people with disabilities to live longer, healthier, and happier lives
- Foster a future where caregiving is a respected and recognized profession
- Create jobs and empower the millions of people that California depends on for caregiving
- Boost confidence, self-efficacy, and job retention for caregivers
- Increase public awareness of the value of training to influence public policy
- Save resources and money for our overburdened healthcare system
"At L.A. Care, we understand that the majority of people prefer to stay in their homes, even when living with chronic and complex illnesses, and IHSS caregivers carry enormous responsibilities. This training has provided caregivers the tools necessary to improve our members health and comfort at home"
- John Baackes, CEO, LA Care Health Plan.